Every photo shoot you book with us will include:
- photography session (1 hour)
- an outfit change
- private viewing session of all your images
- hair styling and make up session for makeover photoshoots
If you purchased a voucher from a daily deal website or similar there will be a number of prints included. The type of prints, size and quantity depends on the option purchased, please ensure you have the voucher available for preview/validation at the time of your appointment. The packages include 1 image only.
Wild Ginger Photography reserve right allow 1 daily deal website voucher per person/family per year. This means that we will accept the discounted vouchers from new customers only. The voucher is valid on the option purchased only.
Please carefully read the following information to understand our terms and conditions that are applied for every appointment:
- 72 hours cancellation/reschedule policy
- orders take approximately six weeks for completion. All images are copyright of Wild Ginger Photography Ltd and cannot be reproduced without permission
- promotional products may display a Wild Ginger Photography logo in the bottom right corner of the image
- we may wish to use your images and reserve the right to do so unless requested otherwise at the time of your viewing session
- image editing and filters available upon request (this might be chargeable- please ask for more details during viewing)
- free image is always in natural colour, with no filters applied or editing
- customers must bring own outfits, shoes, accessories, we do not provide those- unless stated otherwise
- various set-ups and props available at the studio, your own are welcome
- booking deposit at £25 per discounted shoot/ daily deal website voucher for every session and is taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment. All deposits are fully refundable upon completion of the shoot and viewing sitting, alternatively it can be used as a credit note towards purchase of additional images. All refunds are issued on the day of the viewing, to the card holder only.
- all sessions advertised on our website do not require refundable deposit as the payment need to be made in full during booking. The session payment is becoming a credit note at the end of the photoshoot so it can be used in full to purchase any of our products. The fee is non refundable as it's a payment for the session and and viewing (plus make over if included) however 72-hours cancellation and rescheduling policy applies.
- your time with us will be approximately 2 hours (it can take longer for certain types of shoots, you will be made aware if that's the case). Please allow additional hour per person if you are booking a make over with us. Please take the time you will spend with us into the account when making further arrangements on the day of your appointment with us as re-scheduling your viewing will result in additional fees.
- viewing takes place on the same day as the photoshoot but may be required at the later date (studio manager's discretion)
- all goods remain the property of Wild Ginger Photography until paid for in full. In the unlikely event that any compensation is due for any unforeseen circumstances, compensation will be paid in product not cash.
- changes made to an order after 24 hours of placement will be chargeable in full. Wild Ginger Photography is open 5 days a week. The placement of an order implies acceptance of these terms.
- P&P is £6.99 for the prints and £12.99 for wall art up to an A3 size. All items are always posted recorded delivery via Royal Mail. Due to limited storage space we are only able to keep the physical orders for 18 weeks from your appointment date.
- under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at ALL times
- parents are fully responsible for their children and Wild Ginger Photography Ltd will accept no liability for injuries whilst on the premises
- use of photographic equipment (including mobile phones) is not permitted on the premises. Studio has a right to retain deposit if this is not respected.
- Wild Ginger Photography has a CCTV in operation at all times, for both- yours and staff safety. If you do not with to be recorded whilst at the studio- please make a member of the staff aware prior your sitting. Wild Ginger reserve a right to reschedule your appointment to another time if that collides with other customers' appointments booked on the day who don't mind us looking after their safety this way.